100% of profits is reinvested into conservation & community development.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- All rates and Government taxes are subject to change without notice
- All rates are in US dollars and subject to 9% tax
- A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of booking; remaining 50% is due one month prior to scheduled event
- Full deposit is required if booking is made within 30 days of scheduled event
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 8 years are not allowed to stay in bunkhouse
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- Cancellation 30 or more days prior to the date of arrival – Full Refund (less a 10% administrative fee)
- Cancellation 21 to 29 days prior to date of arrival – 50% Refund
- Cancellation less than 21 days prior to date of arrival – No Refund
- If booking and cancellation takes place within 30 days of event – No Refund
- A Conservation Fee of $3.75/person is non-refundable. This fee aids in the management of protected areas, supports local farmers in the establishment of sustainable agricultural methods for improved livelihoods and sustainable tourism in southern Belize
All cancellations must be communicated in writing to the below email address and received within the time specified. Approved refunds will be issued based on the above policy. No refunds will be issued for no shows, early departures, late arrivals, or unused portions of accommodations, meals, activities, or services, and exclusive offers are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued due to airline delays, acts of civil unrest, strike or other events that are beyond our control. Inclement weather is a fact of life in Belize. Although rare, these days can impede tours and cancellations are required. In the event of a weather day, every effort will be made to reschedule the tour to accommodate both parties.
Please contact EcoTourism Belize for any questions regarding cancellations.