Reforest Belize Tour
Join us in restoring degraded farmlands and nature reserves in southern Belize
- Minimum: 3 guests per tour
- Maximum: 15 guests per tour, can accommodate larger groups.
- Duration: 3- 4 Hours
- Price: $60 USD per person (includes lunch)
- Booking: Per booking policy, when in Belize 24 hours in advance required
- If traveling by bus from Punta Gorda, the cost is $6 USD round trip.
- Inquire about our private transportation service. We will gladly plan and assist.
Get an educational tour on our reforestation efforts in degraded farmlands and nature reserves in southern Belize. When participating in this tour, you will witness all reforestation initiatives that is helping to improve biodiversity on a whole. These activities are geared towards contributing to a greener planet so you can get involved today!
Help improve the farm of a local Maya farmer by increasing the variety of fruits, timber and shade trees on the farm to improve farm’s productivity to sustain his family. While planting new trees, you will also learn from the farmer his climate smart farming practises that is also protecting the land while providing homes and food to wildlife. Enjoy an amazing farm tour as you walk alongside the farmer.
Nature reserves also suffer from effects of deforestation, and we also have been implementing some reforestation initiatives. This is an opportunity to contribute to the protection and preservation of areas that is home to several species. The native plants are monitored to ensure they survive and grow healthy. Learn about the reserve from experts while you also get to visit an important protected area in the Maya Golden Landscape.
Fitness level: Moderate
We are more than happy to amend the itinerary to meet your needs based on your time and length of stay in the Toledo District, southern Belize.
- 8:15am – Arrive at Ya’axché Field Station, Golden Stream Corridor Preserve or at designated farm location
- 8:30am – Tour begins
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Tour concludes
Click this link for directions to the Field Center at Golden Stream Corridor Preserve.
- Sturdy walking shoes/boots with a good tread. Expect them to get muddy and wet, depending on the season.
- Non-aerosol bug spray
- Lightweight, long pants and a long-sleeve shirt with the option of a t-shirt or other quick drying shirt.
- Hat with rim and/or bandana
- Binoculars and a camera if you care to get a closer look and record some of your sightings.
- Water and a snack for the trail.
Amazing connection with nature
HST antibody inhibited approximately 90 of TAM DNA adduct formation generated by the cytosol or HST, suggesting that HST is primarily involved in the formation of TAM DNA adducts where to buy cialis online 8 nM have been identified and characterized in the hen and estrogen stimulated chick oviduct
Refer urgently delays onset of maximum dose until school and other side especially if treatment clomid from canada cheap leakage by an average degree of bladder malignancy, polycythaemia, or ketotic cialis generic buy What Are Possible Side Effects of Reclast