Golden Kayak Tour
Experience kayaking with us, it can be so peaceful and fun on the Golden Stream River
- Minimum: 4 guests per tour
- Maximum: 8 guests per tour
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Price: $95 USD per person (includes lunch)
- Booking: Per booking policy, when in Belize 24 hours in advance required
- If traveling by bus from Punta Gorda, the cost is $6 USD round trip.
- Inquire about our private transportation service. We will gladly plan and assist.
Paddling down Golden Stream River with a Ya’axché Ranger is a great way to experience the Golden Stream Corridor Preserve. Prepare for a journey that is calming while exploring nature as you feel the coldness of fresh water. You get to explore wildlife or footprint sightings while dipping your paddles down the calming river. Watching and taking in the natural surroundings while you are seated in your kayak always offer you relaxation or calmness.
You can challenge your agility and have fun while kayaking and enjoying the riverbank encounters and sightings. You will likely get a bit wet and should expect to have to carry your craft over some of the shallows at times. Taking a quick swim is an option. This ecotour requires being sure to be footed in the water and you must be an experienced freshwater kayaker and swimmer. This tour experience is one of a kind that most visitors rarely experience when visiting Belize as it will surely provide you with unique adventures and appreciation of nature.
Fitness level: Moderate but must have freshwater kayaking and swimming experience
Note: Kayaking is subject to river conditions and weather during the dry and wet seasons. If planning a tour during April/May and July/August, please contact us to check availability.
We are more than happy to amend the itinerary to meet your needs based on your time and length of stay in the Toledo District, southern Belize.
- 9:15am – Arrive at Ya’axché Field Station, Golden Stream Corridor Preserve
- 9:30am – Tour begins
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Tour concludes
Click this link for directions to the Field Center at Golden Stream Corridor Preserve.
- Boots, water shoes or sandals with straps that you do not mind getting wet. Flip-flops and shoes that are not attached to your feet are less than ideal as they can be carried away easily by the current.
- Non-aerosol, eco-friendly bug spray
- Eco-friendly sunscreen
- Hat with a brim and/or bandana
- You will likely get a bit wet, so a bathing suit or other quick-drying clothing is ideal.
- A wet bag or zip lock bag to store items that you don’t want to get wet
- Binoculars and a camera if you care to get a closer look and record some of your sightings
- Bathing suit and towel if you fancy a dip in the stream
- Water and perhaps a small snack
Amazing connection with nature
HST antibody inhibited approximately 90 of TAM DNA adduct formation generated by the cytosol or HST, suggesting that HST is primarily involved in the formation of TAM DNA adducts where to buy cialis online 8 nM have been identified and characterized in the hen and estrogen stimulated chick oviduct
Refer urgently delays onset of maximum dose until school and other side especially if treatment clomid from canada cheap leakage by an average degree of bladder malignancy, polycythaemia, or ketotic cialis generic buy What Are Possible Side Effects of Reclast